Mushian Comic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mushian Comic Forum

A place to discuss C. Prince's Mushian web comic.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Zar! :D The loveable demon. :3

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MessiahForHire
Mishief and Mayhem
Mishief and Mayhem
MessiahForHire

Zar! :D The loveable demon. :3 Empty
PostSubject: Zar! :D The loveable demon. :3   Zar! :D The loveable demon. :3 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 9:07 pm

I have quite a few pictures of Zar, and so I guess I'll post them here. :3

For those of you who don't know, Zar is a one-foot-tall demon, who lives for mischief and mayhem. These pictures are posted in the order of which I drew them.

(And sorry for the light colours, they're a little off. The scanned coloured ones were done in pencil crayon, and I like making it light so I can make the shading look good. My scanner doesn't like light colours though. :C )

Picture 1. Not much to say here, except this was the first thing I ever did in Photoshop... (Which explains the wonky lighting and shading xD
Spoiler:

Picture 2. Did this in school. Zar is too loveable to not hug somethiing, in my opinion. :3
Spoiler:

Picture 3. Did this in school as well. The Happy guy is a character my friend drew quite a bit (in doodles though, :( ) and was only ever drawn from the front. This is just my idea of how hw looks 3-dimensionally. Also, he was never given a name so I have dubbed him "Happy Guy".
Spoiler:

Picture 4. Drew this when I had an urge to draw something 'cute'... It's a picture of Zar and Dragonfly (from the Dominic Deegan Fansite Forum) having a conversation... I even gave Dragonfly her little holllow vampire teeth. ^.^
Spoiler:

Picture 5. Did this at school... Isn't it great how much I pay attention? Anyways, I realized I had made Zar far too loveable, and had strayed from my original intent. He's supposed to live for mischief and mayhem! Not for always being loveable! So... I decided to make him look somewhat evil. *Insert evil laugh here*
Spoiler:

Well, that's all the Zar I got for now... Perhaps I may sometime end up scanning and posting the original pictues of Zar.
I also noticed how I've never had his mouth closed in any of the pictures I ever drew of him except for one of my concept art pictures... o.O
Back to top Go down
http://draconian73.deviantart.com
Lady Buggin
Queen Bee
Queen Bee
Lady Buggin

PostSubject: Re: Zar! :D The loveable demon. :3   Zar! :D The loveable demon. :3 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 9:09 pm

I went "rwar" for Zar. you heard me xD. He's adorable. I give him a cookie! :3
Back to top Go down
http://tentoumushi.comicgenesis.com
Drache
Lady Admin
Lady Admin
Drache

PostSubject: Re: Zar! :D The loveable demon. :3   Zar! :D The loveable demon. :3 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 9:46 pm

He is cute! (Gives Zar cake)
Back to top Go down
https://mushian.forummotion.com
MessiahForHire
Mishief and Mayhem
Mishief and Mayhem
MessiahForHire

PostSubject: Re: Zar! :D The loveable demon. :3   Zar! :D The loveable demon. :3 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 9:51 pm

*Zar devours the free pastries*
Back to top Go down
BladedFalcon
Old Fashioned Merc.
Old Fashioned Merc.
BladedFalcon

PostSubject: Re: Zar! :D The loveable demon. :3   Zar! :D The loveable demon. :3 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 11:16 pm

hehehe he is indeed a cute devil... also a fan of poking people i hear....
Back to top Go down
MessiahForHire
Mishief and Mayhem
Mishief and Mayhem
MessiahForHire

PostSubject: Re: Zar! :D The loveable demon. :3   Zar! :D The loveable demon. :3 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 11:18 pm

BladedFalcon wrote:
hehehe he is indeed a cute devil... also a fan of poking people i hear....

Don't you know it! >:3

Poking people annoys them. Zar enjoys annoying people, because he gets forgiven just by looking cute, or because people assume it's just 'his nature' and that he can't help it. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
BladedFalcon
Old Fashioned Merc.
Old Fashioned Merc.
BladedFalcon

PostSubject: Re: Zar! :D The loveable demon. :3   Zar! :D The loveable demon. :3 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 11:21 pm

true... but he sometimes can go too far, like charging 200 bucks for a cookie Awesome!
Back to top Go down
MessiahForHire
Mishief and Mayhem
Mishief and Mayhem
MessiahForHire

PostSubject: Re: Zar! :D The loveable demon. :3   Zar! :D The loveable demon. :3 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 11:22 pm

Nothin's stopping someone from dining-and-dashing. Awesome!
Back to top Go down
BladedFalcon
Old Fashioned Merc.
Old Fashioned Merc.
BladedFalcon

PostSubject: Re: Zar! :D The loveable demon. :3   Zar! :D The loveable demon. :3 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 11:26 pm

yar, true dat, but i now have to sleep. that is all.
Back to top Go down
Ogge

PostSubject: Re: Zar! :D The loveable demon. :3   Zar! :D The loveable demon. :3 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2008 8:56 am

Messiah the demon is fat to cute for its own good...it must be evul O.O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zar! :D The loveable demon. :3   Zar! :D The loveable demon. :3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Zar! :D The loveable demon. :3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mushian Comic Forum :: Off Topic :: Original Art and Writing-
Jump to: