Mushian Comic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mushian Comic Forum

A place to discuss C. Prince's Mushian web comic.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fundraiser: Help Christina Pay for international guests

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lady Buggin
Queen Bee
Queen Bee
Lady Buggin

Fundraiser: Help Christina Pay for international guests Empty
PostSubject: Fundraiser: Help Christina Pay for international guests   Fundraiser: Help Christina Pay for international guests EmptySat Apr 05, 2008 7:02 am

So yeah -_-

Long story short, God smote my father's car hard core and all the extra money we were going to have to pay for fun trips and such has just flown out the window. So I need to start banking serious cash if I want to be a good hostess to my guests and, you know, not have them travel all the way to America just to have them sitting in my house day after day. (my guests will be staying for the entire summer for study abroad, but 2 weeks out of that summer they'll have nothing to do prior to school starting). Did I mention "Heiko" is coming to? though i have free ways of entertaining him...Awesome!

So basically I'll be taking any commission that I can get, donations, and etc. I'll also be planning fun stuff like a group picture then auction of it, cameo spots in my comic, and anything else I can think of. I will OF COURSE space things out so I don't vampire the forum's money.

FUND RAISING AGENDA

- Forumite group picture (once we get more people x_x)
- Cameo in "Mushian" - 10.00 donation
- Commissions (black and white and digital color)
- Sweet Feet or Marianna strip tease (per 100.00 donation increments)

Donations to: rosebloodpoet@gmail.com
Total donations: 0.00

Last edited by Lady Buggin on Wed Apr 09, 2008 7:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://tentoumushi.comicgenesis.com
Drache
Lady Admin
Lady Admin
Drache

PostSubject: Re: Fundraiser: Help Christina Pay for international guests   Fundraiser: Help Christina Pay for international guests EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 4:18 am

When do you need donations by? Just a general time frame. I might be able to donate next week but not before then.
Back to top Go down
https://mushian.forummotion.com
Lady Buggin
Queen Bee
Queen Bee
Lady Buggin

PostSubject: Re: Fundraiser: Help Christina Pay for international guests   Fundraiser: Help Christina Pay for international guests EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 7:36 am

Tomoko (and possibly her brother) will be coming in the first and second weeks of June sometime (becuase her orientation for school is June 21st) So plenty of time (hence why I posted this EARLY on both forums I traffic muchly). And in the chapter I'm currently drawing there are plenty of spots for Mushian Cameos. I can't assure that you'll lines but at least you'll be seen. And spots are cheap :)
Back to top Go down
http://tentoumushi.comicgenesis.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fundraiser: Help Christina Pay for international guests   Fundraiser: Help Christina Pay for international guests Empty

Back to top Go down

Fundraiser: Help Christina Pay for international guests
Page 1 of 1