Mushian Comic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mushian Comic Forum

A place to discuss C. Prince's Mushian web comic.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rules of the Forum

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Drache
Lady Admin
Lady Admin
Drache

Rules of the Forum Empty
PostSubject: Rules of the Forum   Rules of the Forum EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 2:39 pm

Rules:

1. Do not spam the board, except for in the designated SPAM! section. Spamming means really pointless things that just up your post count. Random things can be fine, it depends on the situation.
2. Do not make multiple posts with advertisements or malware. You'll get banned. Some exceptions can be made for advertisements. Don't be obnoxious about it, and things should be fine.
3. Do not flame or out right insult other users. (Use common sense and don't be a douche.)
4. No trolling, and don't feed the trolls.
5. This is a forum for a clearly adult web comic, but please label any topics of sexual nature 18+. That way, I can assume you only view it if your 18 and older, or that you have permission to view it. I can't be held legally liable that way.
6. Do not promote illegal activities on the board. I could personally get in trouble for it.
7. Do not reveal any sort of personal information about anyone but yourself. Your post will be deleted.
8. Users who have been members for a very long time, but have never posted, may be deleted. Highly inactive users may be deleted. Anyone I am considering deleting will be warned first by email. I don't mean to discourage lurking. I'm talking about people who sign up and then never post within a year or who completely disappear forever.

Suggestions:

1. Introduce yourself ASAP. Here's the introduction thread.
2. Read the Basic Forum FAQ if you have any questions.
3. Try to avoid 1337 speak or any sort of jargon that the forum at large won't understand. Please be mindful of your spelling and/or grammar.
4. Try to avoid thread derailment.
5. If you have a problem with a rule here, please address it in the Complaints section.
6. Avoid debating, except in the Debate section. This section is currently in the works.
Back to top Go down
https://mushian.forummotion.com

Rules of the Forum
Page 1 of 1