Adobe has released adobe flash player 11.4, which is compatible with all operating system. The funny thing to Firefox is that Adobe appears to have fixed the losing focus bug in the browser. The new version adds the following fixes and changes:
- Netstream crashes intermittently on disconnect(3193417).
- Mouse Lock feature disabled after entering Full Screen Interactive mode.
- First frame of some live streaming contents freezes.
-Issue with CameraRoll.browseForImage causes transparency loss resulting in white color to the top.
- ActionScript Workers.
- Sandbox Bridge support.
- Licensing support: Flash Player Premium Features for Gaming.
- Stage3D “constrained” profile for increased GPU reach.
- LZMA support for ByteArray.
- StageVideo attachCamera/Camera improvements.
- Compressed texture with alpha support for Stage3D.
Flash Player 11.4.402.265 requires an Intel-based Mac running Mac OS X 10.6 or later to install and run.
Mac doesn’t support some of other flash player. But some Mac devices users, like iphone 5users, ipod users want to watch flash videos on these devices. What should they do? Of course, there is always a way to solve a problem. A swf converter can really help you do that. That’s means the converter can convert swf to Mac compatible videos. It can convert swf to iphone 5 and convert swf to ipad. In addition, it can be a swf to avi converter.
With so much convenience, why not to download Adobe Flash player and SWF converter to have a try!