Mushian Comic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mushian Comic Forum

A place to discuss C. Prince's Mushian web comic.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Translation Discussion and News

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lady Buggin
Queen Bee
Queen Bee
Lady Buggin

Translation Discussion and News Empty
PostSubject: Translation Discussion and News   Translation Discussion and News EmptySat Mar 08, 2008 11:38 am

Ok as you all know Mushian is being Translated. Here will be the list of languages and who will be translating for them. If at any point you'd like to help translate a chapter please PM OR EMAIL the person who's translating and work something out with them. We can also chat about the format of how you'll be sending me the translations.

CURRENT LIST OF LANGUAGES AND TRANSLATORS

Danish --- Webkilla
Spanish (hispanic) --- BladedFalcon, Alula
Swedish --- Amanda

CURRENT LIST OF PAGE EDITORS

Drache

Last edited by Lady Buggin on Thu Mar 13, 2008 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://tentoumushi.comicgenesis.com
BladedFalcon
Old Fashioned Merc.
Old Fashioned Merc.
BladedFalcon

PostSubject: Re: Translation Discussion and News   Translation Discussion and News EmptySat Mar 08, 2008 1:00 pm

hahaha thanks for the credit Very Happy by the way, im having a busy weekend, got to go to a wedding tonight, so i wont be able to finish as fast as i would like, but i can manage to send you another 5 or maybe more strips by this sunday if that īs okay with you.

I know i said i would finish by this weekend, but real life hit me kinda hard, so i apologize for that, but i promise i will be sending a steady progress of strips for you, or if you would preffer it, i could send all the strips in one archive, but that would have to be for the next weekend, so, you tell me how you want it and i will do my best to comply

Last edited by BladedFalcon on Sat Mar 08, 2008 3:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lady Buggin
Queen Bee
Queen Bee
Lady Buggin

PostSubject: Re: Translation Discussion and News   Translation Discussion and News EmptySat Mar 08, 2008 1:04 pm

ITs ok, just take your time and watch out for spelling errors. Since i don't know Spanish I can't correct them but some of the Spanish words came up as misspelled in the document. I left it the way you wrote it though xD. Just be more careful with the next things. thanks again for doing this. Feel free to have your friend help too if you get too busy.
Back to top Go down
BladedFalcon
Old Fashioned Merc.
Old Fashioned Merc.
BladedFalcon

PostSubject: Re: Translation Discussion and News   Translation Discussion and News EmptySat Mar 08, 2008 2:39 pm

okay, thanks, but, by the way, i did watch my spelling, and trust me, there is not a single misspell in my translate, you can ask your friends if you doubt this, i triple-checked the doc, and my spell-checker, wich its in spanish, doesnt point any misspell, so im pretty sure i got everything right (maybe your spell checker has the "spanish from spain XD" grammar, because remember that i am mexican, and many things are written differently from the iberian spanish)

Anyway, i have finished another batch of 10 comics, (i was able to get the dinner part done) do you want me to send them to you ASAP?
Back to top Go down
Lady Buggin
Queen Bee
Queen Bee
Lady Buggin

PostSubject: Re: Translation Discussion and News   Translation Discussion and News EmptySun Mar 09, 2008 9:23 pm

Sure, I can work on them on monday. :)
Back to top Go down
BladedFalcon
Old Fashioned Merc.
Old Fashioned Merc.
BladedFalcon

PostSubject: Re: Translation Discussion and News   Translation Discussion and News EmptySun Mar 09, 2008 9:45 pm

neat! i will send them right away!
Back to top Go down
Drache
Lady Admin
Lady Admin
Drache

PostSubject: Re: Translation Discussion and News   Translation Discussion and News EmptySun Mar 09, 2008 11:05 pm

Where will we be able to view the translated pages? (Not that I can read them, just curious.)
Back to top Go down
https://mushian.forummotion.com
Lady Buggin
Queen Bee
Queen Bee
Lady Buggin

PostSubject: Re: Translation Discussion and News   Translation Discussion and News EmptyMon Mar 10, 2008 6:55 am

I'll be making separate sections for them. They'll be really basic (like they'll be linked and you just click the link to see the image sort of thing) nothing as fancy as the main one simply becuase I don't have time to set it up that way.

I also made little ladybugs with the country flags on it. The Spanish one has a Mexican flag on it :D
Back to top Go down
BladedFalcon
Old Fashioned Merc.
Old Fashioned Merc.
BladedFalcon

PostSubject: Re: Translation Discussion and News   Translation Discussion and News EmptyMon Mar 10, 2008 3:05 pm

Yay! for the mexican flag... on a STEEEK!
Back to top Go down
Lady Buggin
Queen Bee
Queen Bee
Lady Buggin

PostSubject: Re: Translation Discussion and News   Translation Discussion and News EmptyMon Mar 10, 2008 3:11 pm

Haahaa on a STEEk!!! you should so have that in your siggie

A Bladed Falcon...on a steeek! xD

Okies I got your translations, I'll get them caught up tomorrow sometime and hopefully get all the many things i need to get scanned done and then I can work on the sections. Trying to get Amanda on here (The Swedish translator) so she can partake in the fun of the forum too xD.)

EDIT: Translation Discussion and News S_4c7851dd0722cc5061a98889f363e1d6
Back to top Go down
BladedFalcon
Old Fashioned Merc.
Old Fashioned Merc.
BladedFalcon

PostSubject: Re: Translation Discussion and News   Translation Discussion and News EmptyMon Mar 10, 2008 3:17 pm

hahaha ok, no rush, also, hahaha the sig idea its not half bad at all! i did ponder on it, but was afraid it would be too obscure, but meh, it is awesome anyway, i will put it soon enough!

Jose Jalapeņo should be made a national hero...
Back to top Go down
Lady Buggin
Queen Bee
Queen Bee
Lady Buggin

PostSubject: Re: Translation Discussion and News   Translation Discussion and News EmptyMon Mar 10, 2008 3:19 pm

BladedFalcon wrote:

Jose Jalapeņo should be made a national hero...

Somehow I don't know if the Mexican people would agree with you on that...but I do, yaay for Jose!! cheers
Back to top Go down
BladedFalcon
Old Fashioned Merc.
Old Fashioned Merc.
BladedFalcon

PostSubject: Re: Translation Discussion and News   Translation Discussion and News EmptyMon Mar 10, 2008 3:28 pm

Hahaha shame on them if they dont, he is a brave mexican, risking his life to get in another country so he can make millions laugh, besides, that at least is a real fact, unlike some national heroes that have claims that most probably never happened...

"niņos heroes" im looking at you... supposedly they threw themselves in a battle in the chapultepec castle to defend the mexican flag against the United states, but there are many teories wich claim that they were drunk when that happenned, and one of them threw himself in the flag not because he was patriotic.. but because he was drunk and in panic, and frankly, i believe that was what really happened XD
Back to top Go down
Lady Buggin
Queen Bee
Queen Bee
Lady Buggin

PostSubject: Re: Translation Discussion and News   Translation Discussion and News EmptyMon Mar 10, 2008 3:37 pm

Haahaa he drank the worm, didn't he? Isn't there a Mexican inside joke about drinking the worm in tequila? xD.
Back to top Go down
BladedFalcon
Old Fashioned Merc.
Old Fashioned Merc.
BladedFalcon

PostSubject: Re: Translation Discussion and News   Translation Discussion and News EmptyMon Mar 10, 2008 3:38 pm

hahaha well, im not sure about worm in tequila, as far as i know the beberage with the worm is the mezcal, wich is also made from agave, but its quite stronger than tequila
Back to top Go down
Lady Buggin
Queen Bee
Queen Bee
Lady Buggin

PostSubject: Re: Translation Discussion and News   Translation Discussion and News EmptyMon Mar 10, 2008 3:46 pm

Heehee I thought about going to Mexico before, and places in south America...but then my friend got hard core malaria and anti American'ed soooo I think I'll stick to Europe, where I can pretend I'm Canadian or Italian xD.
Back to top Go down
BladedFalcon
Old Fashioned Merc.
Old Fashioned Merc.
BladedFalcon

PostSubject: Re: Translation Discussion and News   Translation Discussion and News EmptyMon Mar 10, 2008 3:57 pm

so... you wont come here because one of your friends got probably sick in south america?

Also, in mexico its very rare for someone to get malaria, i think you can only get it if you are in a jungle or something like that, and the only jungle in mexico i know of its in chiapas, very far south.

Last edited by BladedFalcon on Mon Mar 10, 2008 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lady Buggin
Queen Bee
Queen Bee
Lady Buggin

PostSubject: Re: Translation Discussion and News   Translation Discussion and News EmptyMon Mar 10, 2008 3:59 pm

... will you give me tacos and burritos? xD.
Back to top Go down
BladedFalcon
Old Fashioned Merc.
Old Fashioned Merc.
BladedFalcon

PostSubject: Re: Translation Discussion and News   Translation Discussion and News EmptyMon Mar 10, 2008 4:21 pm

well yeah! if you want to Razz i suggest you first try the tamales tough, tacos are for when your stomach its a bit more seasoned to our food XD
Back to top Go down
Lady Buggin
Queen Bee
Queen Bee
Lady Buggin

PostSubject: Re: Translation Discussion and News   Translation Discussion and News EmptyMon Mar 10, 2008 4:23 pm

haahaa tamale are fun. Though I do prefer more bland things. I don't like farting flames XD
Back to top Go down
BladedFalcon
Old Fashioned Merc.
Old Fashioned Merc.
BladedFalcon

PostSubject: Re: Translation Discussion and News   Translation Discussion and News EmptyMon Mar 10, 2008 4:27 pm

hahahaha well, we never get those, but its a common fact that foreigners are no match for our enchiladas and tortas ahogadas, its our secret defense system in case someone is foolish enough to invade us again.

The azteks were p0wned because they didnt use their tortillas skillfully enough XD.
Back to top Go down
Lady Buggin
Queen Bee
Queen Bee
Lady Buggin

PostSubject: Re: Translation Discussion and News   Translation Discussion and News EmptyMon Mar 10, 2008 4:43 pm

awww.... xD that's HARSH. I dunno though, if my little brother wanted to invade Mexico your food would have no affect on him....he's insane! He can eat like the hottest food even without blinking.
Back to top Go down
BladedFalcon
Old Fashioned Merc.
Old Fashioned Merc.
BladedFalcon

PostSubject: Re: Translation Discussion and News   Translation Discussion and News EmptyMon Mar 10, 2008 4:49 pm

hahaha well, until he eats an habanero chile and lives to tell the tale, one can never know
Back to top Go down
Lady Buggin
Queen Bee
Queen Bee
Lady Buggin

PostSubject: Re: Translation Discussion and News   Translation Discussion and News EmptyMon Mar 10, 2008 4:51 pm

BladedFalcon wrote:
hahaha well, until he eats an habanero chile and lives to tell the tale, one can never know

He eats them like potato chips.
Back to top Go down
BladedFalcon
Old Fashioned Merc.
Old Fashioned Merc.
BladedFalcon

PostSubject: Re: Translation Discussion and News   Translation Discussion and News EmptyMon Mar 10, 2008 10:30 pm

ow, god damnit! then he is more mexican than me! XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Translation Discussion and News   Translation Discussion and News Empty

Back to top Go down

Translation Discussion and News
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next