Mushian Comic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mushian Comic Forum

A place to discuss C. Prince's Mushian web comic.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What do you play? or what Systems do you own?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MessiahForHire
Mishief and Mayhem
Mishief and Mayhem
MessiahForHire

What do you play? or what Systems do you own? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you play? or what Systems do you own?   What do you play? or what Systems do you own? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 30, 2008 7:21 am

Before I say anything, the Red9 is hilarious. It killed the first guy one shot when my brother went through again. xD

Well, I don't exactly have a favouite gun, they all have their uses, and I like them for different things, so I can't really compare them, so I'll list my favourites:

Striker: Shotgun with 100 shots, that's all that's needed to be said.
TMP: ...Not much to be said, really. I like rapid-fire guns.
Broken Butterfly: Fifty firepower. Need I say more?

Infinite Launcher: Probably shouldn't coount as a weapon, but it is still Awesome! It's not as cheap as the Chicago Typewriter though as you can easily kill yourself (and Ashley >.<) with it, and it is slooooooooooooow.

(Also, I believe it's Big Force Gun)
Back to top Go down
http://draconian73.deviantart.com
BladedFalcon
Old Fashioned Merc.
Old Fashioned Merc.
BladedFalcon

What do you play? or what Systems do you own? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you play? or what Systems do you own?   What do you play? or what Systems do you own? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 30, 2008 10:13 am

MessiahForHire wrote:
Before I say anything, the Red9 is hilarious. It killed the first guy one shot when my brother went through again. xD

Well, I don't exactly have a favouite gun, they all have their uses, and I like them for different things, so I can't really compare them, so I'll list my favourites:

Striker: Shotgun with 100 shots, that's all that's needed to be said.
TMP: ...Not much to be said, really. I like rapid-fire guns.
Broken Butterfly: Fifty firepower. Need I say more?

Infinite Launcher: Probably shouldn't coount as a weapon, but it is still Awesome! It's not as cheap as the Chicago Typewriter though as you can easily kill yourself (and Ashley >.<) with it, and it is slooooooooooooow.

(Also, I believe it's Big Force Gun)

nope, it does really stand for "Big Fucking Gun" and its been a tradition in the doom series, hell, even the movie got one, (even if they want to cover the name, everybody knows what the intention for the name is, i mean, its pretty obvious.)
Back to top Go down

What do you play? or what Systems do you own?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mushian Comic Forum :: Off Topic :: Gaming, Webcomics, and Other Geekery-
Jump to: